In the 2017 KPMG Global CEO Outlook, we see several themes coming through regarding Global CEO’s views on how they plan to approach talent in future.
- 52% of CEOs say they have increased spending on recruitment over the last 12 months
- 75% of CEOs plan to increase spending on recruitment over the next 3 years
- Headcount is still growing, but weaker than last year.
- Only 47% of CEOs , less than half the CEO’s compared to last year (73%), expect headcount to grow more than 6 percent in the next 3 years.
CEO’s highlighted their organisations are struggling to find people with data skills. Enterprise architects is one of the key roles their teams are finding it a challenge to fill.
Overall sentiment seems to be positive for investors and employees.
The key objective in these increases in spend and headcount growth should be :
- how to most effectively direct that increased spend, and
- how do businesses ensure the headcount growth is in the right areas.
For more information visit :